Cable H7c what am I doing wrong please help

motion

Hi I wonder if anyone could help with my problem, I have a H7c which when I brought it prior to Christmas. I have the latest Grog build flashed onto the H7c.

I tried with a cws line that was a friends I applied it by putting it through cccam to oscam converter and loading on to my box via filezilla.

I also followed a post on the board which stated that with cws lines they should be changed from starting with CWS to N in the oscam converter which I did to produce the oscam.server file, this worked a treat all my channels were there with none of the audio problem etc.

For the last two day I have been trying to upload a cline that I’ve purchased to my box using the same method as I’ve outlined above but no matter what combinations I use I can only receive channels 1-5 without success, no premium channels.

Prior to posting this request for help I’ve briefly reinstalled my friend’s oscam.server file that I tested with previously and everything is good, removed it by re-flashing the H7c now neither lines work what am I doing wrong!!! Both lines work on a H2H.

Thank you Willo3092. I've downloaded it and will read through it later, another quick question is will a re-flash remove all previous attempts to install a line in oscam or would this necessitate a factory reset?

do NOT do a factory reset
you will have a world of woes
a simple reflash will completely wipe your box and put a clean install on it

Happy news everything is up and running can I give a 'big thank you' to everyone who helped me reach this happy point especially to Grog and Willo 3092 on this forum and the many others too numerous to list here 'THANK YOU'

Back