Satellite H7S KODI ISSUE

One of the features I enjoy on the h7s is the full Kodi plug in. But I can't play anything as I get a message saying NO PVR ADD ON ENABLED- YOU NEED A TUNER, BACKEND SOFTWARE, AND AN ADD ON FOR THE BACKEND TO BE ABLE TO USE PVR.PLEASE VISIT HTTP://KODI.WIKI/VIEW/PVR TO LEARN MORE. which I did and makes no sense. I tried via Kodi but PVR client menu is
greyed out. Can't understand why they would add it if you can't use it. And as it's a zgemma box I can't add files to Kodi as if it was an android box. Any help would be appreciated please

I didn't realise there was much demand for Kodi these days when IPTV and card sharing are much more accessible on E2 boxes.
I'll have to give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
I tend to download torrents to my NAS and and have network mounts on my E2 boxes to the NAS and watch stuff that way.

I didn't realise there was much demand for Kodi these days when IPTV and card sharing are much more accessible on E2 boxes.
I'll have to give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
I tend to download torrents to my NAS and and have network mounts on my E2 boxes to the NAS and watch stuff that way.
Did you try this Willo3092. Interested to know as when I try to find a movie from an add on it finds loads of links including the real debrid but skips past them all and says no link found. Except its found over 100. And that is on all movies?

The pvr add on is used for watching live tv channels,if it's just movies or tv shows from individual plugins you are watching I don't see why you would need to setup a pvr.

PVR Addon for Kodi is to receive IPTV Live TV, Radio channels, and EPG directly in kodi. To watch movies/tv shows you don't need a pvr.If you can't install plugins make sure you have enabled unknows sources in the settings or you won't be able to install anything. Are you adding repos using file manager and then installing addons from the repo.
I use Kodi on an enigma box but don't use a pvr as I have an iptv sub for live tv and just use Kodi for movies. So just trying to understand what it is you are trying to do.

I think you have hit the nail on the head there mate. It is mainly for movies and addons that i install via file manager/zip file/repo. The reason why I thought it was this reason is the other day I tried 3 different add ons, and tried to watch a popular movie thats been out a while. I have real debrid, and I did the search. It came up that it found loads of links both RD and standard, and when it finished finding them it went through all the links one by one and reached 100 and said no links found. Tried 3 movies and all the same result. So it shows the links then wont play. I think before, it normally auto plays the first good link it finds?

Back