Satellite H7S lost sat and saorview

cactikid

VIP Member
On laptop i logged into the H7S as tv i was viewing YouTube and checking Webif on settings and exit out and suddenly no saorview or sat channels showing any picture.

Box was not touched as happened while in Webif , box rebooted and still nothing. Slightly weird?

Mine gave up the ghosts I was watching too, have man fit a new lnb, and bingo ~ however, you lost both at the one time, so that would suggest a problem with the box. For me in these situations, I find it easiest to reflash as it is so quick, particularly if you have a backup.

No loose connections and box was on at the time using Webif and stopped showing pictures.

Just gone back in and viewing has returned and not gone near the box.

Gave up using backup as i normally just reflash box and setup from scratch. Only Freesat and Saorview to do.
Was a strange one to see both go at once .
Have a Solo 2 for backup if needed but no Saorview.

I gave up on backups simply because it was as easy to reflash as to use backup. It is unusual (as Tom Joned didnt say) for both to go, but I have learnt not to use logic often

Okay now this is getting interesting now as the same issue happening with my Et10000

I was using Webif on H7S when i lost my picture trying to screenshot a photo and failed to upload on the Vix forum ?

Tried to upload and failed again over there , funny thing tuners are blank on that box now as far as i know via laptop ?

Tk had no issues uploading photos earlier.

Picture back on Et again

Last edited:
On desktop pc and can upload files now and using Webif and picture still on box.

Very odd how a laptop can stop a picture from playing using Webif.

Back