H9 twin se time shift jumping back

RDF

Hi
I've got a ZGemma H9 twin SE running openvix.

If I pause a channel for say 5 minutes an then keep watching the telly and I've been on that channel for say 45 minutes, at the end of the program I'm watching the box jumps back to the start of the time shift.

So watching a channel for 45 min with 5 minutes of pause at the end of the program it jumps back to the start of timeshift.

I've tried everything in time shift setting and recording settings. I just want it to keep playing I don't want to watch the last 45 minutes I've just seen.
I can fast forward to the end of timeshift but just don't want it to do it.
I'm running a 500 GB SSD for timeshift and recording. It works fine.
Anyone got any ideas?

Regards
RDF.

Hi
I've got a ZGemma H9 twin SE running openvix.

If I pause a channel for say 5 minutes an then keep watching the telly and I've been on that channel for say 45 minutes, at the end of the program I'm watching the box jumps back to the start of the time shift.

So watching a channel for 45 min with 5 minutes of pause at the end of the program it jumps back to the start of timeshift.

I've tried everything in time shift setting and recording settings. I just want it to keep playing I don't want to watch the last 45 minutes I've just seen.
I can fast forward to the end of timeshift but just don't want it to do it.
I'm running a 500 GB SSD for timeshift and recording. It works fine.
Anyone got any ideas?

Regards
RDF.
Are you on latest firmware

Is there anyway of stopping it doing it? The old H2S didn't do it. I don't want a timeshift jump for no reason.

Cheers
RDF

Hi.
Thanks for the replies not I can't stop it from doing it. I really don't want to watch the last 45 minutes of TV that I've just seen. I've just seen it I don't need to see it again.
Regards
RDF.

Back