Hacked Samsung TV'S etc

It's all true, and in the tv show Person of Interest, demonstrates how easy through WiFi/Bluetooth/Tethering devices can be accessed without the owner/user knowing

That's why your better off putting your TV in a metal box so no one can access it, not even you or see it lol

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

It's all true, and in the tv show Person of Interest, demonstrates how easy through WiFi/Bluetooth/Tethering devices can be accessed without the owner/user knowing

I can access both my smart tvs with phone over wifi evan did it to a friend at a party to play music every time I go near his house now I turn off his tv or mute it etc. Cant be accessed outside the network though.

I can access both my smart tvs with phone over wifi evan did it to a friend at a party to play music every time I go near his house now I turn off his tv or mute it etc. Cant be accessed outside the network though.

Bet you love playing mind games with the friend then - spooking him out.

Bet you love playing mind games with the friend then - spooking him out.
Yep I love it if I'm walking past his house switch the wifi on phone and turn his tv off or mute it. Sometimes send random pics to it but need to know who's in the house before I do that lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yep I love it if I'm walking past his house switch the wifi on phone and turn his tv off or mute it. Sometimes send random pics to it but need to know who's in the house before I do that lol

Exactly haha - you could cause some unintentional damage to him lol

i cant read my phone but prefare a bigger picture.does phone act as a vibrator if in pocket with updates:grin:
Miss understood I can stream videos to the tv. The misses says the phone vibrates pretty good [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back