Have I been blocked?

The line I have has username and password so it wont load on my Smart IPTV...doubt it will load on my phone either...I guess I need and M3U file to try?

Take a trial off here as it will help rule a lot out you are just going round in circles vpn on then off changing location etc.
You say your provider is a reseller he can only report to whoever owns the service they can test if all is fine there end then nothing they can do.
What plugin are you using on your e2 box a vpn will having to do with whether you get USA channels and epg or not I'm UK based and my USA channels plays fine also pulls in epg no vpn been used on my end just that we have different providers

Trying to find a supplier is difficult. This guy is helpful and the epg did work at first....but I will try and get some more trials this week. Once I am ok I will sub for months but without the US epg it's no good.

Trying to find a supplier is difficult. This guy is helpful and the epg did work at first....but I will try and get some more trials this week. Once I am ok I will sub for months but without the US epg it's no good.
Not many have a decent USA epg. Not that I've seen anyway

That's right but now the UK, IPTV epg is off as well...so it has to be supplier issues. Nothing changed my end. I am using a Linux box with KiddaC's excellent plugins.

Now all channels are clearing without a VPN :-) and the EPG came back on UK and US channels, around midnight. So thanks to my supplier for sorting it out with his provider. It pays to have a good supplier who is helpful and polite....unlike one guy who contacted me recently! (He shall remain nameless). 🤡
Thanks a lot to my guy....the service really needs the full epg to get the best out of it..
And thanks to those veterans who said it may come back...they can be erratic and such. You guys were correct. I did not need to buy SurfShark but it may come in useful down the line, anyway not too costly if I get the cashback... 🤞🤞😁😁

Now all channels are clearing without a VPN :-) and the EPG came back on UK and US channels, around midnight. So thanks to my supplier for sorting it out with his provider. It pays to have a good supplier who is helpful and polite....unlike one guy who contacted me recently! (He shall remain nameless). 🤡
Thanks a lot to my guy....the service really needs the full epg to get the best out of it..
And thanks to those veterans who said it may come back...they can be erratic and such. You guys were correct. I did not need to buy SurfShark but it may come in useful down the line, anyway not too costly if I get the cashback... 🤞🤞😁😁
Private internet access Vpn I have and they were doing 100% cash back last year took a while for the cask back though like three months

Your issue is likely e2...

If the box crashes, it will lose all epg data. Sometimes, if you reboot the box, it will save the epg to an epg.dat file, which loads when boots up. Which is why uk was probably showing as you'd rebooted and that had saved the data... Epg loaded and your box crashed, so what had loaded was lost...

Likely not supplier. Like 99% of cases, it's something user end

Back