Have to set up box again after a power loss

Mavio

Hi,

Every time i turn off my H2H box I have to then go back through all the setup using ipab build.

My other box running same build seems to be ok though so not sure what i have missed when setting it up.

I have reflashed and setup again, get all my channels working etc then i turn off power from socket and back on and box is back at the setup screen??

My other box is an H1 and reboots with no issues if i lose power to it.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Not sure, I downloaded the ipab image copied the folder onto FAT32 Usb as advised then followed the setup and added line.

Should i be doing something different? Sorry only 2nd time i have done it.

Not sure, I downloaded the ipab image copied the folder onto FAT32 Usb as advised then followed the setup and added line.

Should i be doing something different? Sorry only 2nd time i have done it.
Have you initialized the usb stick or changed it for a storage device? It sounds like you haven't so when you're rebooting it will probably be flashing the box

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just tried to initialise and got a mount error message, disabled time shift and tried again but still error. Will try and reflash it all over and start again. Unless you know anything else i can try?

Seems like the usb used to flash is still in box so repeating all over again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just tried to initialise and got a mount error message, disabled time shift and tried again but still error. Will try and reflash it all over and start again. Unless you know anything else i can try?
Try deleting swapfile.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That worked! Some man for one man dsayers!! I created a new swap file after initialisation completed. Cut the power and box booted up as it should :)

Back