Having a nightmare with box

jaylar

Hi all hope someone can help decided up update my miricalbox hybrid yesterday to lastest box to get rid of audio discription. Since I have not been able to get any channels to clear has anyone got a working set of config files tried some on Google but non work spent all day on it yesterday thanks jay

I never saved my config files before hand as I thought it would do a restore but like you said it won't work from old images. In hindsight I wish I would have backed up my config files for mgcamd that's why am looking for somebodys working set thanks for replying guys wish I never touched it now

Putting the newcamd.list and mg.cfg files back into user keys is easy. See links above.
As long as you can get your line details off your supplier you can them add them to your newcand.list file.

hi tried the files from the post you mentioned still wont clear tried to put line in both ways can you see anythink wrong btw

Attachments

• config.png
    config.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 35
was not a cline b4 was newcamd 138 ill give that a try thanks and yes the cam is active
did not work removing the space between CWS =
could it be somthing wrong with my mg_cfg its the one in the guide above thanks again all

ok so you downloaded your plugins softcam to box mgcamd 1.38 first?
used filezilla client to send 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd.list to usr/keys?
if correct try rebooting box and recheck mg cam is auto started to kick in

thanks yes downloaded softcam mgcamd 1.38 just powered down box and cam is active doing my head in now
do i need any keepalive text in with my line thanks btw

i think you might need it on first line like in tut.
rerun network test are all green?
if all ok recheck your line and if need be delete it and add it again by typing it in

ok box is connected good, before we had members copy and pasting and myself and not worked but to insert how your provider gives it to you CWS

Back