Having More Than One Provider

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Anybody else have multiple providers ? Reason I do is incase one goes down which is very rare, i have a spare. I have one server for UK/US stuff and another for international and extra music channels

from reading on here plenty of members have more than one sub on a box, ether as a backup incase one goes down (rare on good servers) or because they have a combo box & run more than one sub (sat/VM & IPTV). I do this myself with Oscam, works a treat :)

I have a couple and use suls plugin. Some channels are better on one than the other and vice versa and I like to make my own bouquets.

I have 3 providers for iptv all $5 each, using both suls plugin set to dvb1 for recording with 7 days epg for uk channels with override.xml. xtream editor set to 5002 for just watching tv plus motorised for sat.
On other box only 1 provider for iptv with xtream editor from someone on here.

I have 3 providers for iptv all $5 each, using both suls plugin set to dvb1 for recording with 7 days epg for uk channels with override.xml. xtream editor set to 5002 for just watching tv plus motorised for sat.
On other box only 1 provider for iptv with xtream editor from someone on here.

Is that per month ?

It hasn't been said on here in a while so allow me...

Or just have one good one. ;)
)

Agreed.
My provider has a chat group on Band with support from about 6am to 10pm every day, with every issue dealt with, and no comments deleted (ie they dont hide things that go wrong). Could count the issues Ive had on my fingers over 2 years, including all the PPV and 3pm Scottish footy (yes, they do that too).
Please no PM's - its a closed group.

Back