HD channels are back on sky it

satmanUK

TK Veteran
there is loads of posts on two forums off all hd are back and was tested for 2 days and then taken off before making it know

2014/09/13 14:27:03 c skyit88 (09CD&000000/1E4F/1E4F/B7:C866C0CD89A6A3FED0D226101A12C78B): cache3 (153 ms) by SKYITYALIA-02 (C/2/2/2) - Fox Sports HD (cwc NDS OK)

fox sport hd work again in receiver cristor hd

hi friends
iwhy its work freeze free in cccam and now down can someone explain that ?

they were testing their config on CCcam and Multics in order to verify if that all works good, That's all

What friggin language are you and your quotes using??

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

i have also been pointed to a site where it shows all the HD open

and hidden it has

|--3821:Sky Movies Premiere HD [slyuk]
|--1306:Sky Sports F1 HD

pass i just pasted

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ----------

Sky Italia HD

Caid : 09CD Provider : 000000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ server name removed

The Channels Open Now

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sky Calcio 7 HD
Sky Calcio 8 HD
FOX Sports HD
Sky Sport 1 HD
Sky Sport 2 HD

Sky Sport 24 HD
Sky Supercalcio HD
Sky Cinema+1 HD
Sky Cinema Max+1 HD
Sky Cinema Cult HD
Sky Cinema Comedy HD
Sky Cinema Classics HD
Sky Primafila 1 HD

15262_388109904677124_4610905176071116567_n.jpg15262_388109904677124_4610905176071116567_n.jpg

Last edited:
what a silly post ^^^^^^ took a year to get this far on sky it

Also the "removed" server provides 1 year free for new receivers.
So you can flash a new SN every year and enjoy free all the time without paying. There are patches for all the devices out there to support "renamed"
The hacker group who found the loop hole in the bein sports receiver sold it before the world cup so imo it is not good to make the solution public

so seems a box sold with a cracked image

This is interesting. Satman you think this could me a good sign for UK sat then if its seems to have opened HD channels on sly ita?

No comment just posting what is freely posted on a few sites. Some hate me or the wording I use , but I always share

It has been rumoured Sky It was cracked ages ago, the price
for it seemed really expensive from bits I have stumbled across.

Can you see servers taking on the cost to provide HD ?

Penny for your thoughts

If my gift provider wanted a bit more cash for the return of hd, i would gladly pay, still be cheaper than sly in the long run

I don't really think it's a question of paying a few quid extra as a punter as
subs have generally dropped since HD has gone.

What I am getting at is more along the lines of
if it is worth the servers while to pay for the set up

If the rumour turns out to be true

Please stop pm ing me asking what's sites. Laziness!!! Had over 50 messages in a hour

Just google sky it hd open

A well known site called mcs has it
A site called ts
One called euro blank

No comment just posting what is freely posted on a few sites. Some hate me or the wording I use , but I always share

If you're referring to me, I don't hate you, I have honestly not been able to understand the English you used. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but that's not the way I was taught.

As for your last post, I agree, it is very annoying when people PM you instead of using the tools at their disposal. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's I get about stuff I know nothing about, instead of the person using the search function.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

good news, i think the uk guys better have a word with the italians. however, i do think as BEEs has said even if a solution is found it will depend on how much it will cost the servers to implement.

a note from my server
HD channels are at testing mode from last 5 days at moment only 2 channels works through one card we are working for fix all HD channels possible all channels are bak n comming few weeks.

I don't really think it's a question of paying a few quid extra as a punter as
subs have generally dropped since HD has gone.

What I am getting at is more along the lines of
if it is worth the servers while to pay for the set up
If the rumour turns out to be true

if and i say IF sky uk works ( i have heard it is semi cracked but only two HD channels at a time from a card )
if someone does have it and no leaked info about cracks, i bet he or she could charge what ever he or she wanted

they could charge double or trouble the going rate and people would still jump all over it, as most people are sheep and go with the trend

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 AM ----------

a note from my server
HD channels are at testing mode from last 5 days at moment only 2 channels works through one card we are working for fix all HD channels possible all channels are bak n comming few weeks.

seems everyone knows about the two channels and i knew about it for 4 weeks or so but saw it as a wasted time

the two channels have never been mentioned on here as far as i know. if it was that well known i am sure someone would of said something. anyway we have to see what happens i am not building up any hope at this moment.

Back