HD channels are back on sky it

sky uk hd is on the horizon, hd clearing ok but long and complex ecms sent by sky at the moment mean that glitching and freezing is bad.this is something that oscam devs are working to reduce as we speak. so in short, yes its been broken,but it needs some fine tuning before a public release

I bit of topic I know

Just wondering is there a way for getting fox sports or other sports channels in the uk (don't have to be HD)

Completely off topic, try start your own thread in the general sat area, I'm sure someone can help you out.

sky uk hd is on the horizon, hd clearing ok but long and complex ecms sent by sky at the moment mean that glitching and freezing is bad.this is something that oscam devs are working to reduce as we speak. so in short, yes its been broken,but it needs some fine tuning before a public release

Thanks again for the update, really useful stuff. Generally speaking, how long might the Oscam devs take - as a ballpark figure? Are we talking weeks, months or even up to a year? I realise this is a "how long is a piece of string" type question but it's good news so I'm intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the update, really useful stuff. Generally speaking, how long might the Oscam devs take - as a ballpark figure? Are we talking weeks, months or even up to a year? I realise this is a "how long is a piece of string" type question but it's good news so I'm intrigued.

Yes your right How long is a piece of string. Who knows..

welll here it is folks enjoy

well start rolling it out then lol

Attachments

• 05twine3.JPG
    05twine3.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 53
there is no news on oscam dev site i joined 4 years ago to fix sky uk at ALL!

There is no news about it even clearing on oscam at all (sky uk)

The only news is a modded version off oscam / mgcamd that is only so far clears sky it on a box

Last edited:
Ok so in all reality this ain't coming any time soon, by the sound of things. We're talking months, probably.

months to years, i wish people would stop saying

when
have we got it yet
have we got it yet

it has taken close to a year to get where we are now!

there is no news on oscam dev site i joined 4 years ago to fix sky uk at ALL!

There is no news about it even clearing on oscam at all (sky uk)

The only news is a modded version off oscam / mgcamd that is only so far clears sky it on a box
as far as i know it was a modded oscam which will mean once theyve ironed out the problems, they will release another oscam, i really cant see it taking too long.Sky uk is the most wanted of them all.plenty of people working on it

Some people are already trying to sell some sort of a functional service for HD in Italy.

copy and paste these to the end of the youtube website, im not able to post links as of yet.

Code:
watch?v=kSEn5TUBT2E

Code:
watch?v=L0AFVQD6nEY

Last edited:
Invalid URL. Can you check it?

Cannot post links, not enough posts :/ (more of a viewer). I've posted the youtube code thing, so just copy and paste them to the end of the youtube website after the forward slash "/".

Some people are already trying to sell some sort of a functional service for HD in Italy.

copy and paste these to the end of the youtube website, im not able to post links as of yet.

Code:
watch?v=kSEn5TUBT2E

Code:
watch?v=L0AFVQD6nEY

Thanks for the links. Looks like progress.

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

[video=youtube;kSEn5TUBT2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSEn5TUBT2E[/video]

Is this video of any relevance?

It's the same link as Luffy posted.

Back