HD channels are back on sky it

Man that was a big ball o twine lol years to unravel that lmao again sorry for the off topic could not resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M8 not just there yet sly it is working and from what I gather there are certain hd channels clearing on server side but along way to go to get all clearing glitch free. Correct me if I'm wrong more knowledgeable members

M8 not just there yet sly it is working and from what I gather there are certain hd channels clearing on server side but along way to go to get all clearing glitch free. Correct me if I'm wrong more knowledgeable members

Cheers :)

Bloody hell for a minute there I thought we got HD channels back! I live in hope but not holding my breath...

yeah me too!! we can only hope/dream....

One day maybe one day

It was good when it was around, I remember watching sports in HD and then switched over to it on non HD and it looked sort of blurry! now used to watching normal non hd sports. Its a shame that BT Sports HD is no longer available for us too.

Also with SLY Q box which shows tv content in 4k, I was hoping that our boxes would soon pick up 4k.....more day dreaming!

yeah me too!! we can only hope/dream....

One day maybe one day

It was good when it was around, I remember watching sports in HD and then switched over to it on non HD and it looked sort of blurry! now used to watching normal non hd sports. Its a shame that BT Sports HD is no longer available for us too.

Also with SLY Q box which shows tv content in 4k, I was hoping that our boxes would soon pick up 4k.....more day dreaming!

there are some smart people in this world they found a way once and im sure they will find another..........just gotto wait unfortunatley :beg:

A few of the admins in a facebook group I'm in reckon they've managed it but apparently it's a pain in the arse to keep it working for more than an hour or so. But it'll be cracked eventually, you'd hope.

A few of the admins in a facebook group I'm in reckon they've managed it but apparently it's a pain in the arse to keep it working for more than an hour or so. But it'll be cracked eventually, you'd hope.

Personally I don't think this is true, there has been no real news for years now since the HD channels disappeared....all you hear are people repeating "people behind the scenes are working on it" etc but when you dive into it and try to get more details, none are ever provided. If some details were shared then maybe it would be more believable or maybe people could offer to help.

I can't see HD returning, if HD was to return then it would be here already. There will always be "rumours" and "hearsay" just like every year lines will stop working on the 1st April lol

if you want HD then Euro sat is your option, lots of HD channels :)

haha yep....you never know when everything will end up switching off! just glad we were able to have this option. I grew up with channels 1-4 and that seemed to do me well, our kids these days are lucky to have all these extra channels hahaha!!

However...I cant wait for the 4k content to come on tv! love watching the 4k ultra hd tvs in Currys.....

I can't see HD returning, if HD was to return then it would be here already. There will always be "rumours" and "hearsay" just like every year lines will stop working on the 1st April lol

if you want HD then Euro sat is your option, lots of HD channels :)

What is required to get Euro sat please ?

Back