HD channels keep updating. Zgemma star2 s

aldak

Tried both Hades 016 & Vix4 (3)
Deleted all unwanted HD channels, but when autobouquets does a scheduled update it load's them again in the planner. Is there a way to stop this. (Looks like e2 bouquets are not in these images).

That just removes the HD bouquet.
HD channels still show in the other bouquets. I still want HD channels, I'm wanting to remove the ones that don't work.

Try checking in ABM providers that your area is not set to HD and then look on down the list for option to swap SD for HD where available

Area set for sd (I've tried swapping, didn't work). Both sd & hd are there. Just want rid of some hd. Has anyone managed this on vix4 or hades 016?

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 AM ----------

Set to sd (I've tried swapping, didn't work) I have sd & hd, just want rid of some hd. Has anyone managed this on vix4 or hades 016?

dont think you can as i have listed first are the sd channels and the non working hd,abm will only re populate your list.possibly other way is not to use abm and makeup your own channel lists.

Isn't there a <your region> custom option in ABM Providers? Or is this option only available in the official Vix release?

That's how I set mine in Vix Hades 16 and it leaves the remaining HD in place with swap channels enabled.

Thanks all. I've reverted back to Vix Apollo 165 (Sucmnsee), which puts working HD channels into the bouquets and epg. The non working HD are missing

In the latest ABM, you set a custom region to hide the non-working HD channels. Do NOT set HD, do NOT set SD, just set custom.

Yeh, had to register again, I'm sure i was registered before. Anyway, I'm everywhere where people need help - now where's my cape :)

Last edited:
remember abm has changed for new images not old,older abm will still be using old method

glasses on again see hades mentioned:whistling:

Last edited:
If you're now talking about BBC1 and ITV1 being HD on channel 101 and 103, then that's totally different to hiding unavailable HD channels. You can edit the xml to comment out the swap for BBC 1 and ITV 1 HD swap, otherwise your local SD region will be on something like 141 and 178. See the post I've just made on the other thread.

Back