HD Sat Boxs whats out there?

rich thor

hey everyone been looking through the forums and probably read my life away on here! lol
so im hoping that i can rely on all you people for some info or even to be pointed in the right direction dont mind learning just cant find wat im looking for!
soo i was looking at the starview hd como but cant seem to find anywhere to bye one from as they are old im thinking there discontinued so is there a replacement i can get that i can flash to get all the sky channles.
possibly links to suggested boxs or opinons please all info would be greatfull thanks

Depends what yr after as theres lots more out there than just sky tv,dream box if you like to mess or spider box if you are more after a plug and play,bigger dish with a motor=1000s of channels google yr best mate or pm me i can send you links to sat sites

thanks guys

umm other than forigen channals wat other channels are there that u cant get from sky?? can u get american tv? and i used to have a d-box with all channels including ppv? tbf thats all im looking to do all channels that are english cause thats all i know lol and ppv events. but i can go either the cable route or sky route tbf but just wanna be able to get the hd channels too lol call me greedy i dunno lol
i do like to be versatile in my options but at same time sometimes just wanna get it on and be done with it lol

i have read up on the motor dishs sounds amazing but will i benifit from spending that much on a dish for maybe a few games of footie?? lol

I believe sat has a lot more hd channels than sky,football you lookin at 3pm kick offs ???? or just normal cup footy????

Last edited:
Back