HD51 4K Hd51 booklet

Hi guys,
Anyone have a hd51 booklet that could do me a favour and post a photo of the remote frequency bandwidth or any info of that kind. Probably be on the specifications page.

Thanks

That's exactly the problem. I've had to send it back for inspection but they keep saying it's fine and don't want to do anything about it. I've tried my h2s remote on it which was having the same problem but now that I'm using my h2s box again everyrhing is fine. I know it's something wrong with the Mutant as I've had the problem pretty much since i got it and the h2s remote works perfect on the zgemma but the same issue as the mutant remote when i try it on that. World of sat trying to blame interference which i know is nonsense. Last time I ever buy from or recommend them.

Yes,that's the problem with a lot of the newer boxes,the support sucks.Tbh I have always used Vu+ boxes since the old sat days and never had a single problem with them ever.You get excellent support and they never go wrong.Saying that I have used a lot of H2s boxes too and never had a problem with those either.

Back