HD51 4K HD51 image/setup help

mancton

hi all has anybody got an up and running image with a working oscam. A couple of us are having problems setting up our new boxes. Thanks

I've got a ViX build but not updated it for a few weeks.
There was a couple of ATV builds in the download section.

Thanks very much, I still can't get filezilla to connect either...i was up till almost 3am last night. Is there a setup guide on here. Thanks.

You should be able to connect in 'Network Places' if you're using Windows.
.... or use the IP address of your box preceded by 2 backslashes in the navigation pane of Windows Explorer. (\\192.168.0.**).

Thanks I'll try that, it's becoming a nightmare TBH. All day yesterday till 3am, total noob with this. I'm sure it's a great box but at the moment I feel like sending it back. It's got openatv on it.. Should I use vix ..thsnks. is there flashing guides on here.

I downloaded the link but mine is atv.. Does it make a difference and where Is the instructions... Sorry for being such a idiot.

You should have downloaded a zip file.
Extract it to your desktop and there should be the hd51 folder that you copy to your usb stick to flash the box.
There should also be instructions in pdf format and a utility to format your flash drive if required.

I don't know if anyone has a build for ATV, I only use ViX.
If you already have a line or IPTV details on the box make sure you have kept a copy on your PC.
Just follow the instructions to flash the box.

I don't mind using vix TBH just want it working. I didn't look at zip my apologies I thought it was just a image. I'm assuming it will over write the atv.. I'm looking for Line also for vm or sly. I have iptv on a firestick but was going to try and set it up on mutant hd51. Thanks for your help I'll try again.

Flash the box and get it up and running first.
It will overwrite your current image.
It is set up for satellite and cable. If you only have one or the other follow the instructions to disable the unused service.

Back