Hello again

technom8t

So been away for probably best part of a year..probably when all channels were lost..only to come back today and it appears that all channels are back on VM can some one confirm( is there a current channel list). If true my last box was a zgemma h2s, i binned it so consider myself a complete newb again could some one recommend a decent box to use?

Thanks

Tech

So been away for probably best part of a year..probably when all channels were lost..only to come back today and it appears that all channels are back on VM can some one confirm( is there a current channel list). If true my last box was a zgemma h2s, i binned it so consider myself a complete newb again could some one recommend a decent box to use?

Thanks

Tech

The channels never went off cable, only satellite, and you could have used the H2s for iptv
to get cable, you need a live VM cable and a box with a cable tuner, the H7c will run cable, sat and iptv if you wish

EDIT, all the channels show on Virgin apart from 8 HD sky sports channels, these still clear in SD
all other SD and HD channels still clear

The channels never went off cable, only satellite, and you could have used the H2s for iptv
to get cable, you need a live VM cable and a box with a cable tuner, the H7c will run cable, sat and iptv if you wish

Thanks i thought all channels dropped after the transponder issue, saying that i never had VM in my area only recently arrived and costing a fortune. Really want to stay away from IPTV where i can so deffinetly going down the cable route. Thanks for the recommendation on the box. Looks like i could be back up and running real soon.

Having a look at what box, deffinetly will probanly go for the h7c around payday...can anyone recommend another cable box i could use which is a bit cheaper in the mean time. Just something to get me back up and running in the swing of things

Back