Hello, help getting line information

ben_edwards

Hi, I've recently bought a Vu duo as an upgrade from my f5s. It's a new box I've had flashed with vix and the blue HD skin.
To cut a long story short is there a way of getting my ccam/nline information off my f5s and across to my Vu box? The guy I bought the line from is ignoring me so I can't get any information from him. I don't really want to have to buy a new line again when I've already paid for one which works well.

Thanks for any help.

yes mate place usb in back menu, dump bu usb, select Misc , the CCcam cfg green to add yellow to dump , then go to newcamd list file do the same place in computer you should see you line details in 1 of them

yes mate place usb in back menu, dump bu usb, select Misc , the CCcam cfg green to add yellow to dump , then go to newcamd list file do the same place in computer you should see you line details in 1 of them

Thanks for the reply. Can i then transfer this file over to my vu box? The line i pay for will work on 3 devices so im told.

Thanks, i'll have a read up and see what i can do. This might be a stupid question now! if i'm dumping the file to the usb from the f5s box will i actually be taking the line from the box? I'm just asking incase i do something wrong! will the line still work on the box after i dump the file onto the usb??

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

it is a nline by the way

Back