Help/advice with n-line please

Zakutd

TK Supporter
The gift (line) has gone on my dad's cloud ibox 2 se and I was going to try and add a new one for him this week. I've looked on softcam manager and it says cccam.2.3.0 I'm going to try to add a N-line but know these are mgcamd so I'm not sure what to do or what to change. I've used FileZilla and can see the files on the box and can see a cccam file and the other files. Do I put the n-line in a different file or do I need to delete or add any files also do I use the full line of code or just part of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes just copy and past the N line over your expired line in CCcam.cfg in mgcamd it will be like CWS = your.server.com username password port# 01020304etc

paste it like N: your.server.com username password port#

Use your old line as a guide/template/example

Struggling, can't see a mgcamd file and when I click etc scroll down cccam looks more like a note note a file and when I right click on cccam and view/edit it opens cccam.cfg notepad with c: but is more words than code. What am I doing wrong

mgcamd uses newcamd.list file which is located in usr/keys directory. But if he isnt using mgcamd then you need to install that cam.

An N line can also run off cccam if that is what is already on his box

Thanks for the help and advice gmangt4 and snapper93. I put the line in cccam file and is working.I did look in usr/keys but there was just an empty file no newcamd or mgcamd list but I'll have a look on box in tspanel to see if I can download mgcamd from there if that's possible. Thanks again for the help

Back