Satellite help anyone

zolabudd

Ok i have the zgemma h1 with openatv installed no problems just could do with some advice on how to insert a line and where to to put it , and possibly direct me to a good server.

Ok i have the zgemma h1 with openatv installed no problems just could do with some advice on how to insert a line and where to to put it , and possibly direct me to a good server.
You need an ftp program like cuteftp or dcc...there's a tut on here about setting up an h2 but it's the same for them all....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

prefer using flash fxp, connect to the box, connection nline goes here usr/keys/ newcamd.list edit and copy and paste your line, click save file. reboot mgcam and your up and running

prefer using flash fxp, connect to the box, connection nline goes here usr/keys/ newcamd.list edit and copy and paste your line, click save file. reboot mgcam and your up and running

Thanks sorted it out

Back