Cable HELP - Can not flash - H5.2TC -TRIPLE TUNER

bilabonic

Hi Guys,

I always use H2H box's and Wooshbuild/openATV.

I have a latest image which i use on 5 other H2H box's and i am trying to flash it to a H5.2TC

I will not flash from USB (any port), tried several drives, low level formatting, the LOT !!

Even created an 'images' folder and FTP the Zgemma folder to that and tried flashing vis box/local flash (it just comes with not enough memory etc)

It's currently on Wooshbuild Version 1.005 by Chababu (Chabs Da Great)....lol.
openATV V6.0

I am trying to flash latest Wooshbuild and openATV V6.1 (which i have on ALL my H2H box's)

Can anyone help, is the image not compatible ??

Thanks

go to Downloads section at the top of this page

if you are using Wooshbuild 1 on your other boxes, they are years (and years) out of date, we was up to Version 7 before infinity was released

I know all my H2H box's are on openATV6.1 and earliest version of V7 wooshbuild..

That latest Wooshbuild looks amazing, but scared as to whether to continue as it's not my box !!

but scared as to whether to continue as it's not my box !!
Make a complete backup of the box to a spare USB stick, then if it all goes pear shaped you can flashing using the backup you made.

Before you flash a new openATV, make sure you have a copy of line details / IPTV details. Also backup the timers if they have anyway. Timers and line can be done from WB Config.

I'm about 3 years behind mate....lol...I just presumed that one as it has TC T=Terrestrial ? C=Cable ??

All installed and OK but i have no MGcam ? Pretty my H2H box's ran on mgcamd_1.38r1...

I have the mgcamd_1.38r1 file (windows shell command)..

I just installed Sofcam Editor, do i just use the latest CCam 2.0.11 ? I remember yrears back that some cams were not safe (think that was on Sly Sat).

VERY impressed with Woosh Infinity !! It's unreal, even the set up !!

EDIT - I think mgcamd_1.38r1 was already there, i just did not scroll left/right...

Adding line now...

mgcamd_1.38r1 is running, i have always added lines to var/keys/newcamd.list

I do not have that option now ?

Where does the Mgcam go ? There is also no option in VAR/ETC for CCam.cfg or no cccam emu file present ??

I tried the line in both var/keys/CCam.cfg and var/keys/mg_cfg ??

Anyone now where it goes ??

It's in this type of format -

CWS = blahblahblah.com 1407 !!!!!!!!! xxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Cheers

So i need to add a cline to var/keys/CCam.cfg and run a Ccam, not Mgcam ?

I have noticed that in the past when i add Mgcam line to the var/keys/newcamd.list (which is not there ?)

It also used to update the var/keys/CCam.cfg folder with cline format...

make your own
open a new notepad/text file, paste in your CWS line
click file>save as> choose all files
save as newcamd.list
drag it into that folder using filezilla
makealistfile.jpg

Back