Help for a noob please

cujimmy

Guys I have a Zgemma H2H it was working ok with the Sucamsee image, then when I got a line I decided to get a box flashed etc from the vender, it has the vermin skin etc so put the other box up in my bedroom using net plugs all was well till I decided to reflash to get the vermin skin , now I cant get an IP addy, so moved downstairs removed working box flashed it and no IP can someone shed some light on whats happening two builds I got epg for channels etc but no pic just some FTA channels both boxes on separate lines look forward to replies Ps would love the Bioheads but flashed three times now and no Ip addy tks

just done a network test got these results
Lan connected
Local net disconnected
IP unconfirmed
name server unconfirmed ( I changed this thinking it was my IP and cand remember what it was)
I tried with DHCP on and off tks

Are your homeplugs working correctly - it doesn't sound like they're communicating with each other.

Can you try by plugging the zgemma directly into the router? You might need to buy a really long network cable to try, but it's a worthwhile fault finding tool when dealing with homeplugs.

took it downstairs today and re-flashed with Biohead image connected to the super hub and still the same result as the above test is there anyway to reset these boxes etc tks

By reflashing the image you're essentially wiping the box and reinstalling from scratch.

Have you rebooted the superhub?
FTA is still working ok isn't it?

HAve you read dedicated your linemail after reflashed the box?
took it downstairs today and re-flashed with Biohead image connected to the super hub and still the same result as the above test is there anyway to reset these boxes etc tks

Got it guys dont ask me how lol, plugged it directly into the hub , restarted hub then box still the same , reflashed with the Biohead image still the same , reflashed with sucamsee image and got the same IP ast he box here downstairs so restarted the TP power plugs took it back upstairs deleted Bouques and did a rescan checked IP and was back to normal put my line back on and all good not the image I wanted but at least its working lol, PS is there anyway I can download a virgin skin for this build tks

thanks bud how do I get it on

Download the file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

Then
Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup Select the virgin skin
Restart GUI

Job Done

Download the file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

Then
Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup Select the virgin skin
Restart GUI

Job Done
thanks bud PS it did not download in Rar form will I just go from there tks

connected to box using Fillzilla highlighted both ipk and tmp and right clicked upload on ipk ,my box is on Sucamsee image so only had sofware update , now its stuck on
error background update check in progress please wait a few minutes but thst been about 10 min cant get out of it tks

connected to box using Fillzilla highlighted both ipk and tmp and right clicked upload on ipk ,my box is on Sucamsee image so only had sofware update , now its stuck on
error background update check in progress please wait a few minutes but thst been about 10 min cant get out of it tks

Did you do a software update on your box ?

Back