Help for flash

Can someone please help me I'm trying to find the latest flash with skyq skin on for zgemma 2s but keep going round in circles.

The skin is only a plugin
It's at the top of the sub forum you are in

ftp it to your box, install, restart your box and head to the skin menu, select the new skin restart gui

Sorry to jump in I have sky blue HD skin on my box,I've just bought a USB loaded with the Qskin how do I get this onto my box when I put the USB in nothing happens?

out of interest how much did you pay for the usb with the skin on?

Sorry to jump in I have sky blue HD skin on my box,I've just bought a USB loaded with the Qskin how do I get this onto my box when I put the USB in nothing happens?

Don't bother mate its rubbish. I managed to get it up and running this week and caused nothing but problems and everything was too squashed up in my opinion. The blue HD is the best looking one for me

£15
I'm a complete noob when comes to things like this also have no working computer.
Got no instructions only USB.

Was told just turn box off insert USB then when reboots should flash, but just goes straight on. Will this be because I already have a skin on

Was told just turn box off insert USB then when reboots should flash, but just goes straight on. Will this be because I already have a skin on

if its an image you have bought be careful as if\when it does flash you will loose all your current setup inc your line unless you have a full current backup of your image, pretty much anything relating to skins\images for sale on fleebay are available here on this forum for free

Back