Help for IPTV

Right here on the forum mate, post in this thread here and people will offer you trials of there server find the perfect one that suits your needs and thats you sorted:(y):.

I think you can have only 1 sub running at the same time on the mags, not sure how it works never messed around but with firesticks and engima 2 boxes you can import as much as you like lol.
Not the sub but the Mag322 itself ,or is Amazon my only choice,already have a few different offers for subscription from the good folks on here

Not the sub but the Mag322 itself ,or is Amazon my only choice,already have a few different offers for subscription from the good folks on here
Oh sorry mate lol, best heading to the Infomir website, there the creators of the mag box.

Hello mate,I had a look on infomir site and their supplier is in Luton,here is the 322 I've been looking at:

http://max-digital.co.uk/iptv-set-top-box-mag322.html

It says it has "no content" so could you point me at a post explaining how and what content could be loaded onto the box

Got the new router yesterday but my line is not upgraded 'til the 24th,so I have a bit more time to learn some more.

What 3pm did you watch today Caturent,come on you Spurs at 7-45pm

Just click on link I posted or scroll down main page of forum and click on
Buy a zgemma star. They also sell mag boxes
There are so many differing boxes it's a bit confusing,the Mag322 would be fine but what do I load onto it to get started,cheers for the link mate

Their all going on about boxes but here is d million dollar question do u have a smart tv if so u don't need it and if it spending £££ on a box look into a smart tv instead much better and dup is set up on ur iptv app instead I have both box n smart tv 2 separate systems as back up but mainly watch d smart tv much better quality esp in sports tv

Their all going on about boxes but here is d million dollar question do u have a smart tv if so u don't need it and if it spending £££ on a box look into a smart tv instead much better and dup is set up on ur iptv app instead I have both box n smart tv 2 separate systems as back up but mainly watch d smart tv much better quality esp in sports tv

Its hardly a million dollar question. Thing is smart IPTV is a crap app. Smart STB is good but costs £25 I think. Plus a smart TV is more expensive than a conventional one. So you need to do the math. Is a Smart TV really better value than a mag/android box. I don't think so.

Just buy a mag.Easiest thing to set up m8.There are many options available but also a big learning curve.With a mag,just give your supplier the mac address printed on the bottom of the box and he will send you a portal address to enter into the box and that's it.Very easy.

Last edited:
Just bought a Mag 322 ,should be here Monday so I'll let you know when it's arrived

Already fooked up and entered .com.com and now box is frozen on com.com (whatever that is) and I can't get back into menu to fix the extra .com

Please any help would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Just unplug box for a minute and restart. Go to settings / system settings / servers /portal and enter the portal you were given.
Did that mate and now we are all up and running :)
Do you know how to turn dolby digital on for the A/V amp,am in audio section but it just comes through as pro logic

How do I change the audio channels? I get the AUDIO sign on screen but it has no way I can see to change language

Does anyone know how to turn dolby digital on for the A/V amp,am in audio section but it just comes through as pro logic,have e-mailed infomir and am waiting for reply.

ps. it's a Mag 322

Last edited by a moderator:
Box recommendations are very difficult.

It all comes down to what it is you are looking for and how much you are looking to spend.

I can share my experience..

I have extensively used the following boxes

Zgemma H2h
Zgemma i55
QBox - Android
MX10 - Android
MAg254
Formuler Z7+

All of these boxes offer something uniquely different. The Zgemma boxes both running linux work very well. Combined with the Xtreme Editor App is very easy to set up and use day to day. The skin customisation is great and you are able to tinker with almost anything you fancy. I fell out with the Zgemma boxes as they can at times become unstable. Wife/GF factor this is the highest scoring box as it can mimic sly and virmin which means its easy for them to use...

q box android 6/MX10 Android 7.1 - have been great. not as easy to set up or get used to as the Zgemma but perfect player works amazingly well, as does stbemu pro. you also get the benefits of being able to install .apk files onto this box. This is the one feature that always makes me return to the android scene. There is always a new .apk out there that allows you to watch content free. I also love retro gaming so allows me to add snes and nes emulators and pair my ps4 controller.

Formuler Z7+ - I was never convinced by this box until i bit the bullet and purchased. my what a box. although the specs are a little short it has enough to be able to run the iptv app extremely well. The App Mytvonline is basically what you are buying with this box and its a pleasure to use. There is still some issues with the EPG set up but they are constantly updating and working on it. The box allows you to run non cpu intensive apps. Kodi/streaming apk's will work great. I have mine set up with my fantastic IPTV sub/Plex/kodi/terrirum and it has not skipped a beat.

The mg254 has to be the worst device i have used. the interface is rubbish. To browse different folders you have to come out of the channel your currently viewing and is a faff all round.

Ultimately it depends on what you are after. there are a ton of cheap android boxes linux boxes so once you workout what your end goal is you can start looking at the options.

Back