Help I don't know what I've done but it's all gone off!!!!

Cook09

Hi Help please

I have just installed wooshbuild v4 and now all the channells aren't working only the free channels 1-5 work.
Has it knocked off my gift or whatever its called?
Do i need to reinstall the original backup that i made before i installed the wooshbuild v4????

Desperately need help please

Toni

How do I do that? I did a backup before i installed this silly wooshbuild and now i am regreting it.

Contact the person you bought the line from and hopefully they will forward the details to you. Then it's just a case of FTP into the box and re-adding the line. There are many posts on here detailing how to do this.

The line, normally an N-Line if Virmin is what gives you access to the premium viewing. The fact that you state channels 1-5 only work would suggest when you have reflashed the box you have wiped the N-line from it.

The line is basically your "gift".

Do i need to reinstall the original backup that i made before i installed the wooshbuild v4????

It sounds like you didn't copy your line details before you installed Wooshbuild. Hopefully, when you did your backup of your old system, the line details were included. So try re-flashing your backup image and see if that gets you back on. HTH.

I don't know where it has come from I had the box bought will try and get in touch with my dad. So the backup i made wont get it all back on then is that what you're telling me?

I think it was a plug and play but dont know because my dad set it up and tested it on his tv before i got it.
I will try the backup if i just plug the usb in will it just come on?

Well update number 1 is I have put the back up in and yipee it went back to normal. I found the line and something called filezilla so I am just about to try again.

Fingers crossed it works this time.

How do I do that? I did a backup before i installed this silly wooshbuild and now i am regreting it.

Not really wooshbuild thats silly is it.... Its the person that flashed his box without knowing what hes doing. Good job you backed up your image really

Thanks dillyp70 maybe it is me cos guess what....

Update number 2 i can't do it the instuctions that were on here have now been removed so tried to do it from some older instructions - yes I know very silly mistake because now it is stuck on the basebuild screen and I can't even get the box to read from a usb to reinstall the back up. Why is this???

Do you no your box ip address for filezilla mate
You can connect to box and remove your line then try a new reflash.
Because usb was used before to restore image might need formatting again copy the zgemma backup to laptop format usb move file back and try restoring again.

Last edited:
Just on with all that now not sure how but i have seemed to so far touch wood (obviously my head) get it to do something. Just setting region and then all i have to do is put the line back in i think.
Well this is going well so far forgotten how to set region now. Think i need a new brain.

Update number 4 all up and running except i get an error message about the storage device. The timeshift wouldn't work. I can't remember how to set the region. And lastly I got an error message on the plugin screen when I pressed to load them up. So all in all tonight I have gone from having a box I can't use to one that I can use but it just need 3 things sorting out. All of which can wait til tommorrow I am off to bed had enough.

demuss i have a zgemma h2s box

Back