Help in making the right choice !

pinball

Hello guys,
I'm looking to buy a new satellite box to replace my old Spiderbox 9000HD, I will need the box to do CS and needs to have easy channel menu's.
Been looking at Zgemma boxes but need help in picking the right one as there's a few to pick from....
If I go for a twin tuner (satellite) version so I can watch and record at the same time will I need to change my LNB ?
I do have a VM cable box outside the house, not sure if the feed is still live as I once used to be with NTL before VM brought them out, how do I check if the feed is still active as the other option I could go for is cable receiver or cable and satellite.
But if it's too complex to set up I might be just better off with a satellite box.
Thanks guys
Pb.

If you are going to Go satellite Zgemma, then it is H2S, twin tuner. Do you have to change LNB, depends on how many cables it can take - Is it a twin, quad, or octo LNB. If you want to watch one channel and record another, you will have to run two cables from the dish.
I don't now of a way to check if your VM point is still live, other than getting a mates box that is set up, and attaching it.
Cable is as easy/difficult to set up as satellite. But a Cable and Satellite combi box is just a different way of doing things that allows you to have the benefits of HD channels.

Back