Help! Just cannot get nline working on mtpockets image

MrShades

I got my zgemma s2 yesterday - which seems great... However, I was up until about 1am trying (and failing) to get my test nline recognised and working.

I've tried everything that I can think of...

I started with MTPockets image, and then added mgcamd 1.38 - and newline files, etc. - couldn't get it to work.

I tried again with mgcamd 1.35a - still couldn't get it to work at all.

I then read that CCcam 2.3 supports nlines within CCcam.cfg.... so tried that... and I at least can now see screens that show the server details - but it still doesn't work.

When I used mgcamd, and removed all CCcam stuff, I couldn't see any real way of seeing whether the server was active (though a ps showed it running), etc. - the SoftCam Panel v2.0 was showing Cam1 as mgcamd 1.38 or 1.35a - and then "No new ECM info" below it... I couldn't get it to see anything (and yes, all files correctly in /usr/keys).... hence at least CCcam 2.3 is doing something more, so I'm trying to use it.

Right now I only have CCcam 2.3 loaded - and an active CCcam.cfg file with my single N: line in it.

If I look at the SoftCam Panel V2.0 display then it changes between showing the two screens below. Usually it pops up with the "FTA" info, the this changes to "No new ECM info" and then "FTA" comes back again

51db861a123872883d596a22849960c9.jpg

554b1d9911057bcf086dbe318df52367.jpg

Now, if I hit the yellow button - for CCcaminfo - and choose the "Servers" option, I get the following:

e4ba25816c4fc0652ec019488bc413c7.jpg

Now, this doesn't look good.... The server details have obviously been largely deleted - but you can see the relevant parts. It doesn't appear to be recognising it as online and the "Connected:" (I assume) should show "Yes" or something next to it when it is indeed connected. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here, and if the "Connected:" text is indeed indicating that the server is connected). Anyway, the icon next to the server I would assume turns green when it's OK??

This seems to show that CCcam 2.3 is at least recognising the nline in the CCcam.cfg - but it's not working for some reason. What should this screen look like with a working nline when using CCam2.3?

Obviously I have full and v fast network access, and everything else is working just fine... it's just that the Sly channels are ALL just blank screens (with now/next and epg info showing).

Can someone please offer any help at all... it's really doing my head in!

All assistance would be very much appreciated.

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ----------

Might be getting somewhere... Just recreated CCcam.cfg ensuring it was the ONLY line of text in the file, and that it ended with a <space><cr> and I think it might be working.

Just doing a scan and new autobouquets and we'll see what's happening then. Feeling more positive now than I was at 1am... :-)

Last edited:
yes mate the red blob thing should be green, and all the server info stuff will have a load of details next to it..... i had a similar problem when i set mine up, although it was with a C line.... it turned out the server had stopped my line because it thought i was using multiroom... i emailed my line guy and he fixed it..... maby its worth dropping your supplier a message?? i was messign around with mine for about three hours thinking id done it wrong.

Working now... Not really sure why but it took some hellish fiddling around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back