HELP lost all channels fta and iptv just black screen

Ah, you are talking Freesat and not FTA, the two are different. One is received from your TV aerial (FTA) and Freesat is from your sat dish.

If only 33 channels were found using the automatic scan option there is something wrong somewhere. Go for a reflash as it could solve your problem in a matter of minutes. Don't restore settings to start with as these could be the problem. Go for a clean setup and take it from there.

yeah sorry from the dish i was meaning, doing a fresh install now, do you think id be better off going back to 6.1 or is 6.2 ok

6.2 is working fine on all my boxes so far apart from one update on the h9s crashed it about 3 weeks or so ago, but since then it has been fine. But it is still in beta so up to you really.

ill stick with it, one thing i did notice, this was the first flash with 6.2 since buying the h9 but when using sat channels for example going from bbc 1 to itv 3 the channel would start in slow motion is the best way i can put it and slurred speaking, just for a split second.
does yours do that ?

Only only IPTV I notice that.

Depending on when you got your box might be well due a new flash anyway as they made lots of updates to openATV until the box was stable.

some plugins are already installed like serviceapp, softcam etc but i cant find them in their usual places, how can i fix that because ive had to remove then re install for them to show, like autobouquets was installed but didn't show in plugins until i removed and re installed

Just had a look on the H7 and it is there in systemplugins, I don't know about the H9S, doubt it has been removed though.

some plugins are already installed like serviceapp, softcam etc but i cant find them in their usual places, how can i fix that because ive had to remove then re install for them to show, like autobouquets was installed but didn't show in plugins until i removed and re installed

I thought you were installing a fresh openATV? If no, no of what you mention is installed as standard. You have to install them manually.

yeah its a fresh install 6.2 but serviceapp autobouquets, crossepg softcam are all installed if i go into plugins/remove plugins.

but they are not showing in gui for example with service app so i have had to remove and re install for them to show

I would flash again and don't restore any settings or plugins, just opt for the setup wizard option, then you know exactly where you stand and what should and shouldn't be installed as standard.

I would flash again and don't restore any settings or plugins, just opt for the setup wizard option, then you know exactly where you stand and what should and shouldn't be installed as standard.

thats what i did lol, ill play around

thanks

Back