Help!! My new Nano 2 Super doesn't work!

intrigue

Just got a Nano 2 super through the door. Plugged it all in - green light on, flashes for a bit - no output to TV though. Any ideas? Tried different HDMI leads, sockets and TV's.

Agghhhhhhh this is so annoying!!!

Last edited:
Bought nano 2 super. Plugged in. Turned on on rocker switch on the back. TV not getting a signal. Have tried different HDMI leads. Have tried different HDMI ports on TV. Have tried different TV's. The green light on front of box is on. Light goes out while buttons are pressed. Can't work out a pattern but it sometimes flashes the standby led without me pushing anything and then goes back to steady.

Dont have a yellow vid lead to test that

when you say the yellow plug is that the phono video as with the red and white,if it has a picture with the yellow plug in check settings are not setup like scart as it might stop hdmi working and change to hdmi setting??

Cactikid - only options I could find were HDMI or HDMI PC. The set up wizard did the usual 'can you see this screen' thing and didn't cycle through anything other than HDMI option too, even though it was the yellow (yes the type you are thinking of) plugged in

Back