Help needed! Accidentally Flashed Box

harto

Hi All,

Help urgently needed please. I tried to do something as simple as replace the external hard drive and I think I have accidentally (partially) flashed my H2S box. Whatever I have done, I have lost all my channels.

Here is what I did (as far as I recall)

1. Running Wooshbuild 5.1, I swapped the hard drives over and initialised, setup the swap file etc. All running well except I lost my line. I can only assume the line was stored on the HDD.
2. To try to rectify this, I tried to use the USB CAM importer. I got the screen saying the import worked but the screens did not come back on so I restarted but forgot to remove the usb stick which also had the wooshbuild on it.
3. Upon restart, the box went into flash mode but I didnt realise (I had the box connected to a projector which didnt pick up the signal) and so I accidentally turned the box of during the flash- not sure if it completed or not.
4. Te box now goes through boot but I dont get the normal wooshbuild o/s with the channels, just a screen saying "BASE BUILD Your first step for easy flashing" and the menu buttons dont have the same functionality (screenshots attached).

20160510_232401.jpg

20160510_232439.jpg
I've tried reflashing but I just come back to the same screen. Any idea what I've done and how I can rectify it?

Thanks in Advance

---------- Post Merged on 11-05-2016 at 12:03 AM ----------

Hi All. Scratch this message (mods delete if necessary). I've figured out what I was doing wrong. Should really start this stuff when I have plenty of time!

Back