help needed andoid box

tags2010

bought a box and it kept crashing contacted person got box from said needed reflashing so ive tried to reflash but not sure if i have files set up properly on sd card HELP :(

What box is it

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Hi it's a m8s plus box I've installed the firmware they sent me an it installed etc but the box is still crashing or freezing an u have to pull power plug it's even started making weird noises when it crashes

Hi it's a m8s plus box I've installed the firmware they sent me an it installed etc but the box is still crashing or freezing an u have to pull power plug it's even started making weird noises when it crashes
if its making noises like you say id send it back to person you bought it of

Sounds like a dodgy android box to me theres a lot going around these days send it back and get a box from a legitimate company if I was you pal better the devil you know

I had to reflash mine because it kept freezing a while ago however, mine was not making any noises. I researched the net and came across a firmware build for the m8s it worked perfectly fine on my m8s. It adds a few features that are created by the team who made the firmware. I hope it helps, if you can return it then i would also say return it however, if you cant the below link might help.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/latest-m8s-firmware-download/

Back