Help needed - flashed 6.1 no channels watchable ?

Dykey

Hi

Desperate for help with the flashing to Mikey's 6.1 build .

So i have flashed box which appeared to work ok , i have set up cam 1 to use oscam_atv 1.2 11353
I have set up provider as Virmin along with correct Net ID etc , have set up Autobouquet correctly ( i think ) .. i have added line details into USR/KEYS/OSCAM SERVER file ..i have then done a scan .

Scan has found what i would expect it to find but when i try and view any channel ( even FTA ) nothing is being displayed . Also none of the channels are in Virmin order as i would expect them to be .

Not sure where i have gone wrong but struggling at moment as i think i have followed the brief guide i was given

Any help would be much appreciated

Dykey

in softcam panel, get oscam softcam showing in 'active cam' - scroll left/right if it's not showing, then when it's showing, press green button to restart the softcam

Also if that doesn't work, restart box, router and restart GUI as sometimes getting lines to run can be problematic

in softcam panel, get oscam softcam showing in 'active cam' - scroll left/right if it's not showing, then when it's showing, press green button to restart the softcam

Also if that doesn't work, restart box, router and restart GUI as sometimes getting lines to run can be problematic
Hi

It was showing , does it matter which cam is active , cam 1 or cam 2 ?

Line was an existing one not a new one so i have added details back in using filezilla ..just not sure in correct place ?

yes it's in correct place

If the line is a CWS line, paste it into newcamd.list
if it's a C or N line, paste it into CCcam.cfg

then restart the corresponding softcam in softcam panel

yes it's in correct place

If the line is a CWS line, paste it into newcamd.list
if it's a C or N line, paste it into CCcam.cfg

then restart the corresponding softcam in softcam panel
Where do i find the file newcamd.list ? I could see it on previous build but not now when i look in filezilla ?

You make your own, on your desktop, create a new text file (notepad) open it
paste in your line details
go to file>save as > choose 'all files' from dropdown list
type in newcamd.list

drag the resulting newcamd.list into usr/keys and do the green button thing

You make your own, on your desktop, create a new text file (notepad) open it
paste in your line details
go to file>save as > choose 'all files' from dropdown list
type in newcamd.list

drag the resulting newcamd.list into usr/keys and do the green button thing
Still no joy ..does it need to be in the oscam folder or just usr/keys ?

http://www.techkings.org/resources/softcams-and-lines.40/ I have attached a link to download a file by willo3092 it has full instructions included. Oscam can end up in usr keys or etc tuxbox config it varies with each version. I am using mgcamd but have used oscam in the past and had the variations in location. As not using at present can't check but if you give me 5 minutes I will download and see where the files are

Ended up in usr/keys/oscam_atv so you have gone to right place to edit the oscam.server file it will depend how you have input your details,as even a missed comma or space will stop your line working. I would use the example in the file we have linked to making sure of spacing and any punctuation

Ended up in usr/keys/oscam_atv so you have gone to right place to edit the oscam.server file it will depend how you have input your details,as even a missed comma or space will stop your line working. I would use the example in the file we have linked to making sure of spacing and any punctuation
Ok thanks , so it sound like the line details need to be entered differently to the format they were in previously ?

Sorted pal ...many thanks for taking the time to help , very much appreciated !

Hi

Desperate for help with the flashing to Mikey's 6.1 build .

So i have flashed box which appeared to work ok , i have set up cam 1 to use oscam_atv 1.2 11353
I have set up provider as Virmin along with correct Net ID etc , have set up Autobouquet correctly ( i think ) .. i have added line details into USR/KEYS/OSCAM SERVER file ..i have then done a scan .

Scan has found what i would expect it to find but when i try and view any channel ( even FTA ) nothing is being displayed . Also none of the channels are in Virmin order as i would expect them to be .

Not sure where i have gone wrong but struggling at moment as i think i have followed the brief guide i was given

Any help would be much appreciated

Dykey

you press down to view channel list Press yellow button for providers then red button for All then Blue button For Favourites then you will see all VM boquets Ie AllChannels/Entertainment/Movies/Sports Ect go in one press ok sorted :)

Back