Help needed for total H2H noob..

Sh4wzy

Just got my H2H and had the choice of having it come pre installed with an image but chose to go down the route of setting it up myself as i need to learn my way around it... (previously had spiderboxes, slybox f3's etc)

I have 2 lines ready for it, sly and vermin but would like pointing in the direction of the best image to run both lines, would also maybe like to run some form of iptv if possible..

Any help would be greatly apreciated, thanks in advance Dave

What lines, what image? Clines usually go in the Cccam.cfg to be found in root/etc. This depending on the image us use. IPTV is an option as well. Also depending on what you want.

So more info is needed..

Sorry i am relatively new to this too but can someone advice me on where i can get a descent line as i cant see any on this forum? my box has been ordred and delivered tomorrow

thanks sorry for this post if its a question regularly asked

Sam

Hi Heppie, im actually looking for the best image to install, i have the lines for virmin and sly and know how to install them, im just after info on the bset image to install to get the most out of the sat and cable tuners... Thanks again Dave

Well.. I like to setup images myself and I am very happy with Openpli. The Zgemma is fully supported. It's not a prefab image, so you have to do a lot installing yourselve.

Well.. I like to setup images myself and I am very happy with Openpli. The Zgemma is fully supported. It's not a prefab image, so you have to do a lot installing yourselve.

Cheers Heppie, ive actually gone with dsayers2014 openatv image, running both lines no problem... will probably change it about a bit and try a few more images before i settle on something, but it will all help me get my head around the box...
It was i nice painless install thanks to dsayers2014 tut :)

Back