Help needed getting some glitchy channels

Hi guys.
Im getting some glitchy channels on vm
I have tried different network id as there are different ones available for my area.
I have even been next door and got his network id and tried that it's still the same.
Anyone got any ideas on what it could be and how to fix it.
My internet speed is very good 198mbps this has been checked with wifi and lan cable.
So. Im not sure what to do now.
Any ideas guys.

Hi guys.
Im getting some glitchy channels on vm
I have tried different network id as there are different ones available for my area.
I have even been next door and got his network id and tried that it's still the same.
Anyone got any ideas on what it could be and how to fix it.
My internet speed is very good 198mbps this has been checked with wifi and lan cable.
So. Im not sure what to do now.
Any ideas guys.
I was about to post about this as Ive had the same issue since yesterday. Sky hits hd and itv 4 hd. Did have the same issue with Eurosport 1 hd but that seems ok now.

Thats why i suggested he tried next door, if they have a box (official or not) that works and he tests his then it will prove if cables or box setup
I got a funny feeling its how my box is set up.
I updated from wooshbuild 6 to wooshbuild 7 to fix audio problems with desciptive audio. Since then I've had trouble with it.
I know something not right but I don' know if its my box settings or my isp.
Does anyone offer a mobile setup service.

if it all started when you flashed it, why not flash a different build to it first as it seems obvious that this is the problem

Go to Downloads at the top of this page and choose a different build, follow on screen instructions to flash

if it all started when you flashed it, why not flash a different build to it first as it seems obvious that this is the problem

Go to Downloads at the top of this page and choose a different build, follow on screen instructions to flash
Ok I'll give this a go prob tomorrow

Thats why i suggested he tried next door, if they have a box (official or not) that works and he tests his then it will prove if cables or box setup
Hi there.
I have just flashed my h5.2tc box with the latest grog68 build all went on ok.
I did channel scan found loads of channels but all was blank screen.
I downloaded mgcam plugin and selected it on the softcam menu but no option to import my line.
Do I need to ftp. If so where do I need to put it.
And once this is done will channels clear as at moment I've just got a black screen.
Thanks

Could it be vm fault.
I rang them up the other day cos my internet was slow and they did some changes to settings etc..
What ever they have done could that be causing the problem.

Could it be vm fault.
I rang them up the other day cos my internet was slow and they did some changes to settings etc..
What ever they have done could that be causing the problem.

No, if you follow all the flashing instructions it tells you how to set Virgin(UK) as provider and how to set your netid in autobouquetsmaker.
It tells you to perform a scan to get channels 1 - 5 and once all this is done and you get 1 - 5, and your line is installed and then softcam restarted, you should be good to go

Hi there.
I have just flashed my h5.2tc box with the latest grog68 build all went on ok.
I did channel scan found loads of channels but all was blank screen.
I downloaded mgcam plugin and selected it on the softcam menu but no option to import my line.
Do I need to ftp. If so where do I need to put it.
And once this is done will channels clear as at moment I've just got a black screen.
Thanks

grogbuild isn't like wooshbuild in that it has no cam importer, you need to upload your line using ftp or network browser to the /usr/keys folder

grogbuild isn't like wooshbuild in that it has no cam importer, you need to upload your line using ftp or network browser to the /usr/keys folder
Right.
I gave followed the instructions for installation and it' still the same.
It doesn't do it on all channels and some are worse than others.
I don't know what else to do or try.
I have reflashed my box with grog build for my zgemma box and it' still the same as wooshbuild..
Please someone help me.

Attachments

• 20171206_164729.jpg
    20171206_164729.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 43
Is it on SD or HD channels. Can you try another working box on your wiring setup. That way you rule our your cabling?

Maybe your tuner is on its way out.

I have a H2 with dead totally cable tuner and an LC that is glitchy/dead on hd and some SD channels. I plugged the LC into my wiring which is great for my VUSolo2 with a Turbo tuner and my H2H box too. When i used the LC it wouldn't even pickup ITV HD, "Tune Failed". Some of SD stuff was ok but sports SD was still glitchy just like your photo.

cheers

Right.
I gave followed the instructions for installation and it' still the same.
It doesn't do it on all channels and some are worse than others.
I don't know what else to do or try.
I have reflashed my box with grog build for my zgemma box and it' still the same as wooshbuild..
Please someone help me.

If you use VM BB, log into your router and copy/paste signal logs here, they may be too low or too high

Is it on SD or HD channels. Can you try another working box on your wiring setup. That way you rule our your cabling?

Maybe your tuner is on its way out.

I have a H2 with dead totally cable tuner and an LC that is glitchy/dead on hd and some SD channels. I plugged the LC into my wiring which is great for my VUSolo2 with a Turbo tuner and my H2H box too. When i used the LC it wouldn't even pickup ITV HD, "Tune Failed". Some of SD stuff was ok but sports SD was still glitchy just like your photo.

cheers[/QNUOTE]
Its on both sd and hd channels but not all of them. Its does it on both vm fta and paid for channels.
I have just set sky up on my box and that is fine.
Its just vm channel' that the problem is with.

when you say vm fta, your know that only bbc1 sd regoinal is FTA on vm. no other channel will clear without the nagra keys of a legit card or share.

you could try go back to the image you had before, when it was fine and see if its ok. if it is then you can rule out the tuner. Are you using your own local card or have you got a "line" .. it could be a bad line

thanks

Back