Help Needed Please

hdfills

how do i add my server details too my zgemma too view sky channel .... im a total noob with this box and very stuck :/

ive flashed it with ----> Zgemma star 2s Vix Apollo 165 sucmnsee Backup 08.05.2015 <----- flash all went ok ..... im now trying too conect too my zgemma through ftp with DCC

i have done everything else and now i have got connected through ftp and edited the settings that are needed but after i reboot the zgemma when i reconnect through ftp and check the newcamd.list it is alwyas empty and i have added the details 3 times now and saved on exit
... thanks for taking the time too help me

no bother at all. i was in the same situation this morning. when you added the newcamd file did it ask you if you wanted to replace the old one?

no i just edited the one that was already on there

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ----------

im trying a test acount and i think it may not be working as settings have saved ok now but still no joy ... so ive asked someone else for a test connection too see

i done mine a different way. i had my cccam file saved on desktop and just drag and dropped it to where original file was. i was asked did i want to replace original i said yes and that was that

Bit of a noob myself with this box,but every days a school day:)I found after editing my newcamd file,that when I went into TsPanel,no ecm was found,even after hitting the green button to start,still nothin,for some reason it was only after hitting the OK Button,did all my channels appear,up and running fine since!

Back