Help needed Setting up H2H On Sat only

lloyd92

Have tried two different image backups (ipab and sucmnsee) i can receive FTA channels but cant view pay to view i've transferred my line using Filezilla tried both ccam and mgcamd the line is N line, tried using ABM but goes 1/4 of the way then says timeout for tuner lock, cant find a way to disable tuner b only to configure it to 'not connected', have transferred from a skybox f5s which was working fine reason i have H2H is one day would like cable for HD. the SAT dish is old but cant see that being a problem if i do a search theres 520 channels received but come in random order on epg. when i download epg it only downloads what programmes are on the FTA. maybe easiest option is to use someones image who is in the same boat and has it working on sat only?.

Exact match to the problem I've experienced.
It is yet resolved, the bloke is currently putting a new sat in and new cable.
Should be receiving 95% signal on FTA channels and 70%+ on encrypted channels
the blokes signal was 65% on encrypted and 99% on fta.
tried everything from changing the image to changing bouquet created (ABM - AB E2)

still timed out for tuner lock.

if you do an automatic scan then it picks them all up but not categorised which is a pain in the A.
see how much signal you are getting on both fta and encrypted :)

Yeah same problem finds them all on service scan then when i go to view channel just comes up tune error, not sure if it would come up scrambled if it was line, just seems strange could receive them all on previous box including ROI channels.

check your signal, go onto bbc 1 then go service searching then signal finder see what signal you are pulling in for bbc 1

check your signal, go onto bbc 1 then go service searching then signal finder see what signal you are pulling in for bbc 1

Just done a new scan and now bt sport 2 is working some how: snr is 88%, and agc is 77%, BBC one is snr 81% and agc 98%, so channels working just in random order :/

yeah its strange! can't pinpoint what it may be, where did you get your zgemma from? what area are scanning in the autobouquets?

yeah its strange! can't pinpoint what it may be, where did you get your zgemma from? what area are scanning in the autobouquets?

A seller on eBay had good feedback didn't come with line just the box, must be signal related will plug old box in and see what signal I was receiving before, is the zgemma known for having sensitive receivers?, and searching midlands central

Last edited:
I've never had problems with zgemmas regarding picking channels up on both sat and cable through ABM.
I was helping a bloke set one up and stumbled across the same issue you have got,
Maybe take it round to a mates house with a dish which is in use and try see if it gives that 'timeout for tuner lock' error message

Back