Cable Help needed to set up VM gift code on Zgemma h2h box. CCcam not working.

reggier

Hi all,
Please can i get some one help me? So I bought a Zgemma H2H to use on my VM cable. boxed arrived with OpenATV on it. The seller then emailed my my gift code as,

C: truegifts.xyz 16080 xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

they told me to insert the CCcam.cfg file into var/etc

I did this and it didn't work. I could pick up all the channels when i do a scan but the channels just show a black screen. the error message says "no ecm info". BBC channels work fine. I then contacted their Engineer who reflashed the box for me with Openvix now on it and inserted the CCcam.cfg again in the var/etc folder. Still the same problem. Don't know what to do now really... Just want it working.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 07:22 PM ----------

And also if i get it working I will update and let you know what I've done.

just to add, I am using CCcam 2.3.0

Last edited:
Hi Dezinacity,
The seller and their Engineer have said to put the file in var/etc folder. Most tutorials have also said that. I have come across forums that mention to put it in the use/keys folder and also gave it a try but still the same problem. Never the less since it has been newly flashed to openvix I will give it another try when I get home as per your suggestion. Thanks for your input. I shall keep you posted on the outcome.

Let us know how you get on. Good thing to check the cccam.cfg file as well to ensure the details have been put in correctly. So once you ftp to the box, find the file, right click and select view/edit and check the info. If your line isn't in there just copy and paste it. Also make sure you are using cccam on the box and not Mgcamd - need to know what image you are using to help you with this.

Hi Dezinacity,
The seller and their Engineer have said to put the file in var/etc folder. Most tutorials have also said that. I have come across forums that mention to put it in the use/keys folder and also gave it a try but still the same problem. Never the less since it has been newly flashed to openvix I will give it another try when I get home as per your suggestion. Thanks for your input. I shall keep you posted on the outcome.

Just had a go out putting the CCcam file in usr/keys folder but it don't let me enable with a message saying no CCcam file found in etc folder. was worth a try though.

How did the Engineer flash the box with vix? And if they have your line/gift why didn't the engineer put it in after flashing the box again? I would get onto them and ask them to put the gift in remotely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally sorted it. Turns out the line they gave me was for satellite and not cable. but they swapped it over to cable now so just gotta sort out the vm skins when i get some time...

Back