Help Needed tuning failed fatal

Your power levels are too low - they should be no lower than -6 dBmV ... sounds like there's an issue in your area.

You can ring V*rgin to ask them to look into it - after all, you're paying for a service. Tell them you've had a PC health check and it's been noticed that your downstream power levels are low.

Couldn't work out what was up with mine. Had it perfectly setup then come home all channels blank rescan flashed 4 different builds nothing apart from tuner failed. At first I thought it might be something to do with my area or setup but when I lent a h2 first scan picked up every channel. So put it down to a fault with the tuners in the h5.2tc. Sent it back to the supplier this week so hopefully after he's checked and run some test I might know the cause of the problem if it was the tuners.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If not using the sat feed, before disabling the tuner go into abm -> providers and make sure sky / freesat is set to no and then go to tuners and disable tuner A. Even if tuner A is disabled, if sky or feesat is enabled in providers abm will still try to scan them. If you disable the tuner before checking abm providers sky/freesat wont appear in the list so you wont be able to disable it.

I must have the same issue as not matter what I can't get it to work and get the Turner fatal error so sending back and getting new one

Back