Help needed with Channel Categories

mrbloby

Hi i am totally new to this i have just bought a h2h box and i have a problem
i dont know if this is the correct place to post this but my problem is the channels are in alphabetical order in the menu and i would like them to be grouped into catagories (films sport news ect) i do not know how to do this neither does the guy i bought the box from
i have VM and he says he only knows how to do it with sky
like i said i am totally new to this so any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hi i am totally new to this i have just bought a h2h box and i have a problem
i dont know if this is the correct place to post this but my problem is the channels are in alphabetical order in the menu and i would like them to be grouped into catagories (films sport news ect) i do not know how to do this neither does the guy i bought the box from
i have VM and he says he only knows how to do it with sky
like i said i am totally new to this so any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

Your seller should still know basics. setup abm menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetsmaker, configure change mode to expert set schedule daily or weekly change include not indexed channels to yes green to save.

in abm goto providers choose your options sky roi yes if living inireland no if not sky uk yes, sky uk your area custom not sd or hd, generate section bouquets yes fta only no and channel swap to yes change sky ik to no if not using it. virgin uk yes virgin area your net id all other options to yes apart from fta only needs to be no.

Back