Help needed with motorised dish

stevied

Hi Friends
Wondering if anyone can give me some help.
I am thinking about getting a motorised dish installed for the 3pm kick offs etc. To be honest I don't have a clue about this. I have an openbox V8s. Can anyone tell me what I need to do from start to finish after I get the dish installed. eg do I need to get channels lists etc and if so can you tell me where I can get them.

you will need a multisat package,in other words channel lists for all the sats [ bouquet ] and you request a line with a multisat server who might have a percentage of those working,others will guide you to where they can be got for this box.

On a motorised system, forget channel lists, just enter your required into Favourites via the Edit menu.
I have already replied in the Skybox forum about scanning with motorised dish so have a read there and attached is some more easy reading. Always here to help if you ask.
Reaper.

View attachment 12590

Last edited:
Once you have it up and running you will find it difficult to find multisat channel lists for skybox so I had to make my own using a dreambox channel list. I wrote a tutorial on how to do it here. You can get your a channel list to convert from here . good luck

Back