Help needed with Vu+ Duo?

casper17

Hi folks in dire need of help with my Vu Duo box before it because an ornament.

I purchased my box from WOS with vix zeus image and 500gb hdd.

I have been able to set up the necessities such as tuners and internet connection but that is it ends.

What do I try first the N line installation, auto bouquet or the epg set up?

I am a novice when it comes to each set up on the vu duo box- do I have to download a specific bouquet onto a usb pen or do you d/l from the box itself the same with the epg?

Can someone take me through a step by step tut on how to set up the n line and the other steps?

I have tried to read through the tut bobby has put up but it honestly over my head.

If anyone could help I would be extremely grateful Thanks.

There is a guilde on wos telling u how to set up cccam how to set up epg
When I got my solo 2 and xtrend mate it took me all off 20 mins
Out of box set go to plugin download settings (same as a channel list)

Went to wos installed cccam
FTP to box added line and was up ;£

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately im a novice Satman I didnt realise there was so much technical work in this box.

Im still not sure in what order you put the applications on? and whether I d/l the applications onto a usb pen or whether most of it can be worked from the box.

Thanks

I have now figured out how to install the bouquet just went to that autobouque install the Northern Ireland region autobouqet.

Followed the link Satman provided on installing crossepg which was relatively straight forward following instructions- not sure if its working until get my n line on.

Im kinda stuck on installing the n line on filezilla- I cant seem to connect box to the server. Could anyone give me an example of how your details should look when trying to connect server on filezilla.

Thanks

Got one more step guys got connected to the server transferred the enigma file over to var/voltaile/tmp folder the next step is saying to transfer CCam.cfg file to ect.

How do I create a CCam.cfg and does it matter if it an N line?

Thanks

Yea satman your right but how do I create this CCam.cfg file I must be doing it wrong cause the box isnt picking it up?

N: then I have written what the host, username and password and des key are after that I just saved it as n line is that correct?

Must be Cccam.cfg and check u havent done the school boy mistake and done the folder options, so it is in fact Ccccam.cfg.txt

and as well as set up in softcam

Back