Help needed ! Zgemma h.2S

Hi Everyone ,

I am knew to all this and just purchased a zgemma H.2S box and received this today the box is an openatv box which seems different to all YouTube tutorial videos with openvix.

I have watched videos on YouTube and tried download there slyk skin from a link in their description , when I try download this file it saves as a ZIP file , I have extracted the file and gone to the extracted folder and items in the folder show internet explorer icons and are not IPK file. I have noticed all YouTube videos you a USB and flash it to the box.

I could not get an IPK file to add to USB to flash to my box , I eventually found a separate slyk skin and downloaded this as IPK , I could not get this to flash through USB so I FTP this to the box using filezilla.

I followed the YouTube tutorials but noticed my skin had none of the options in the videos (E.g I had no swamp manager or could not pick my location)

I now basically have a box with a slyk HD skin with no channels and can't get it working , I am clueless when it comes to this would anyone recommend anything in basic steps of how to get this box working? Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Back