Help on eagle internet satellite reciever

hamzah316

Hi everyone i wanted to know does anyone know whats the problem with my reciever because today all the buttons are on the wrong order on my remote. e.g if i press volume up it changes channel. Also does anyone know how to fix the epg because my one is only showing what is on now and what is coming on next that it.

I was having a similar issue with my box (totally different box and irrelevant to this thread) but the issue was that the battery was low and this caused the remote to do random things when you press the buttons. So try replacing the battery first.

Don't know anything about this box but have you tried turning it off the mains and then back on again after ... 30 seconds?

was going to ask you if you have remote aimed at yourself as bizarre things happen :eyes::)maybe power box off for a minute then on.

i asked someone that question and was answered not surprised:boo:sorry to say i dont know that box either,or what firmware is on it or worse what problems go with it.

ok now i fixed the remote problem does anybody know how to fix the dreambox DM500 EPG. My one is only showing now and next how could i fix that please.

Back