Satellite Help, only picking up (multiple) channel 5

boxx

Completely new to this.

Still on Openatv that the box came with. Connected the cable to the dish myself. Connected to tuner a in at the back of box.

Picking up both 19.2e (12 channels) and 28.2e (supposedly 400+ channels) all channels are variations of channel 5 and one Spike channel.

SNR is fluctuating between 12.4-13.6 dB (between 79-84%). BER is 0 and there is a tick in "lock ". 28.2e shows predefined transponder (10714H 22000 5/6).

The dish seems to have 4 lnb ports and iirc I connected to port 3 (first and last ports already have connections used).

Currently just trying to get channels picked up.

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ----------

In tuner configuration if I change lnb to lnb 3, I can pick up channel 4 and film 4 but nothing else (bit even channel 5) and snr drops to 50 (dB 7.4-9.4)

Right, scan on lnb 2 has gotten me all the channels, but the snr is low on some (I'm guessing that freeview/freesat have higher snr).

Some channels such as b4u music seem to have a fluctuating snr between 8-24% but no glitches 4 but other channels such as itv has an snr of 31-33% but really glitched audio and video. I'm really confused.

Last edited:
Back