!!HELP!! OS MEGA / KODI - 'could not connect to repository'

Hi Guys,

So I got my Edision OS Mega box delivered last week and eventually managed to get my line working on it and updated my vix build to Willo build.... Installed Kodi 17 Krypton via extensions however I have added a host of repos but NONE of them will work!

Just keep getting an error message that says 'could not connect to repository'

I have Xunity, Exodus, Kodi Add on repo, Kodiuktv, metal kettle, renegades and TVADDONS.ag repos, but get same message on ALL

Please can someone help me get Kodi working???

Thanks in advance

T

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 AM ----------

Ok.... so I have somehow now got past my original error code and have managed to enable Exodus however I go into tv shows, e.g. Vikings, it opens up the seasons, series episodes, but when I click on one it now says unable to open check log.

The log suggests 'You need a tuner, backend software, and an addon for the backend to be able to use PVR. Please visit http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR to learn more.'

Is this something new in Kodi 17? Never used to have to download PVR addon to kodi 16.1 on my firestick or laptop

???

I still have kodi 16.1 on my Vu Im using Ares Wizard with Pulse Build works ok

Cheers but on the OS Mega, it won't allow me to go back to 16.1. Options are either Kodi Direct OR Kodi 17 Krypton via extensions.

Have managed to get the IPTV working though a bit and can get movies and shows via that for free

Have you checked that extensions/addons are up to date and compatible with 17 as 17 is only the developer release at the moment. If you are still struggling you can always download 16.1 Jarvis by scrolling further down the kodi download page

I think the general advice on 'the other site' is that Kodi 17 isn't compatible with exodus etc straight out of the tin.
Apparently if you install the latest Beast build it will all work.
Just what I have read though, not tried it myself.

I believe that version of krypton is still in beta I might be wrong but it's still buggy in the beta version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kodi 17 is now on release candidate but I still wouldn't use it.
16.1 is still more stable at the moment
Far too much has been changed in such a short time with kodi 17 that its going to take a long while before its up to the standard of 16.1

Guys, as I mentioned previously... OS Mega is new box that only allows v17 Krypton, so I don't have the option to install 16.1 that I have on other devices working perfectly fine

Guys, as I mentioned previously... OS Mega is new box that only allows v17 Krypton, so I don't have the option to install 16.1 that I have on other devices working perfectly fine

I don't understand what box is it you have again ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im wondering if it would take the Vu version you could always try and ftp it across and try if you wish not home for couple hours though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back