HELP PLEASE ----- Zgemma H2.s - (CCam issues)

Alancove

I'm hoping someone here can give me some advice.

Ok, so a friend got this box recently but there wasn't anything accessible in media with whatever image it came with, pre-installed.

I downloaded the latest wooshbuild image and wouldn't ya know forgot to copy the ccam.cfg file beforehand.
New system is installed but obviously there is only the FTA channels.

What is the easiest way for us to get up and running again?
Can the subscription provider do this for us once he has the box number or do we have to install ourselves??

All help greatly appreciated.

What, he'll be able email them two lines and just install using front usb or write them in???

We rang the fella on the phone and he started asking why we were messing with the box, that it was fine but I told him there was nothing in any of the media folders but it was like he wasn't happy that we tried a new image. Anyways, it's another guy who deals with the subs and stuff and cant get through to him at all so just waiting at the minute.

So you reckon it's dead handy for provider to just forward those via email and there shouldn't be an issue??

Thanks again

Can't see why it should be an issue. You should always keep a backup of your line details in case anything like this happens again.

If he sends you the line details as a cccam.cfg or newcamd.list file you can put them on a usb stick & use USB Cam Importer in plugins.

If it's just the line details look in the misc-files folder of the wooshbuild zip you downloaded & you'll find LineCreator.exe to enter your line details & create the cccam.cfg or newcamd.list file.

That's cool. Cheers for that. Just hope he gets in touch soon as the person I tried to help not too impressed at the minute :/
Dunno why they send them out with shitty images on them instead of using a decent one from the beginning.

Thanks for the help A.H

Back