help please,, zgemma h2h virmin

leachy59

hi. could anybody give me some advice pls re zgemma h2h virmin line,,,its showing as active but not getting scrambled channels to work,,,got n line which ftp'd to CCcam folder, followed instructions on ipab.tv to the LETTER lol but still getting nothing,,,any help would be really appreciated...many thanks

Hi Leachy.

I'm no expert but I've just flashed my H2H Zgemma with Ipab and like you I followed it to the letter. The instructions say once flashed it'll tune to 104 and you'll get a picture but I didn't. I didn't give up though as I thought this was probs for Sly and I'm on Vermin only, so I carried on.

Once I'd got through the basics I flicked through the channels and had a few channels. Think I got 108 which was BBC1. Got BBC2 as well and a couple of others.

Instructions say stick with CCcam but I have an N line and I switched CCcam off after I had issues and enabled MGcam. Following the instructions. Edited my newcamd.list across my network using Windows 10 as I can see my Zgemma/root/usr/keys from my PC on same network.

newcamd.list only contains one line. 'CWS = server.com user password 01 . . . . . . 14'.

Rebooted (white button on back) and I was up and running all channels.

Can't praise this iPab build (and all its menus to fix stuff without re-flashing) enough. Makes it half way 'easy to understand' !!!.

Hope this helps a little as when you just get a blank screen after following instructions it f**ks the mind of us 'non geeks' somewhat !.

I'd say try to find local BBC1 in channel list and see if you get a picture so you know yer there or thereabouts first !.

Stick with it lol.

Hi Leachy.

I'm no expert but I've just flashed my H2H Zgemma with Ipab and like you I followed it to the letter. The instructions say once flashed it'll tune to 104 and you'll get a picture but I didn't. I didn't give up though as I thought this was probs for Sly and I'm on Vermin only, so I carried on.

Once I'd got through the basics I flicked through the channels and had a few channels. Think I got 108 which was BBC1. Got BBC2 as well and a couple of others.

Instructions say stick with CCcam but I have an N line and I switched CCcam off after I had issues and enabled MGcam. Following the instructions. Edited my newcamd.list across my network using Windows 10 as I can see my Zgemma/root/usr/keys from my PC on same network.

newcamd.list only contains one line. 'CWS = server.com user password 01 . . . . . . 14'.

Rebooted (white button on back) and I was up and running all channels.

Can't praise this iPab build (and all its menus to fix stuff without re-flashing) enough. Makes it half way 'easy to understand' !!!.

Hope this helps a little as when you just get a blank screen after following instructions it f**ks the mind of us 'non geeks' somewhat !.

I'd say try to find local BBC1 in channel list and see if you get a picture so you know yer there or thereabouts first !.

Stick with it lol.
Hi tangle foot,
Getting bbc 1 etc just not getting sly sports,movies etc , if I put n line into newcamd.list do you reckon that should sort it, I saw on a thread that I shouldn't change n to cws, confused.com lol

HI Gaz.

I reckon it should.

So, when you try a few channels you do get some, so you know you are pretty much there (that's what I assumed with mine anyway) ?.

Like I said I was getting nowhere with CCcam and the line I was sent, so I decided to try disabling it as described in the iPab instructions (you can always change it back and It'll either read it or it won't) and enabling MGcam and once my line was in the Newcamd.list and box rebooted, hey presto I was up and running.

Found this and gave it a read before I changed mine
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wh...en-a-cline-and-an-nline-noob-qiuestion.46159/
After reading up on it a bit I went for it.

I run http://ipab.tv/ on my Zgemma H2H BTW, so all my references are to that build.

Hi mate,
Now that is me completely confused lol I think I am going to have to start all over again,I found a fb guy who tested my line and said was f*****, also had line checked by someone on tech kings who said the same, as I have said before, my provider hasn't been any help at all,so gonna bite the bullet and find someone who can help an old man lol

Hi mate.

First off, I'm sure there are much more experienced members on TechKings than me who will help you out if you get really stuck but I'll try and help if I can.

If you have the FTA (Free To Air) channels then it sounds like your box is basically flashed okay. So your software to run the box is working.

If your line is not functioning, or f***** as you mentioned then I suppose it's never going to work for you !.

As for where to go for a line. A user on here that I messaged to get my line was 'lancable'. I've on been running one of these boxes (Zgemma H2H) for a couple of weeks but line is fine so far. You could try him. If you ask he will probably send you a test line if you ask and if you get it working and want it extending then I'm sure he'll sort you out.

Back