Help please

coco8uk

Hi guys,
I have recently purchased a zgemma H2H and set it up perfectly with ipab tv and a VM line, it works great. My neighbour has just bought the same box. I have set it up exactly the same as mine following the manual to a tee but for some reason it wont load up the channels. It is connected with a VM line and internet cable and I have disabled tuner A to set up VM line only. I have tried in at my house but it doesn't work there either. I'm beginning to suspect there is a problem with the box but does anyone else have any ideas??
Thanks in advance.

Would be helpful to know what is happening exactly... have you set up tuner config with net id, have you entered area in ABM? ... what happens when you try and scan? any error messages etc..........

Would be helpful to know what is happening exactly... have you set up tuner config with net id, have you entered area in ABM? ... what happens when you try and scan? any error messages etc..........
Yes I have set up tuner config with Net ID and in ABM. If I scan when sat line is connected it works but then i configure to Virgin only and disable tuner A it scans for the channels but then they list but don't play. No error messages.

Have you installed a V*rgin gift?
No just trying to set up the line on ipab then was gonna get a line from the guy who provided mine. When I set mine up it aotu tunes into channel 4 but this one shows channel 4 on the bottom but then it wont clear

No just trying to set up the line on ipab then was gonna get a line from the guy who provided mine. When I set mine up it aotu tunes into channel 4 but this one shows channel 4 on the bottom but then it wont clear

Only the SD channels of 1-5 will clear on the V*rgin side without a gift

Back