Help please!!!

Paul1988M

My z Gemma Star H2 box has been working great for months using IPab tv! Tonight when coming in i put the box on to find its only play terrestrial Channels (itv, BBC and Ch5) but all in SD only. I have no access to all my previous sports movies etc.

I've looke about and watched a video about my ccam in softplayer and when checking all my settings it won't refresh with a picture.

I can see all epg and programs but just no picture, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry my first post and I have just experienced the same issue as yours, was working and then gone since last 40mins or so... this could just be a coincidence, but possibly the gift has come to an end or even possibly a server issue where it's currently down.

Good to know I'm perhaps better not playing about with it!

I know someone else who got their box pre build from same person so will contact them to see if gift issue and let you know.

Hi,

Sorry my first post and I have just experienced the same issue as yours, was working and then gone since last 40mins or so... this could just be a coincidence, but possibly the gift has come to an end or even possibly a server issue where it's currently down.

Did you get yours fixed?

Having similar issues but not sure if I have entered lines correctly and the person I brought it off does not answer my emails

Back