Obvious knocked switch maybe or never been on
Omfg least done

Come on then, what was it ????
Omfg after all that
Sorted myself. Just seen back of box and ant power switch on off
So fort what this and turned on and bang comes family channel
Obvious knocked switch maybe or never been on
Omfg least done

Weird one, i've had that switch on before and hasn't prevented channels from clearing.

Weird one, i've had that switch on before and hasn't prevented channels from clearing.
Mad. Messing with coax on back and seen little black switch so fort nowt lose switched it on and missing ones come on so whether knocked it or been off all the while i woudlnt know. Prob off all while

it's the fact that your splitter's a duffer.
If you don't believe me, swap the two cables back from ZG to Hub and hub to ZG and channels will be dark again.
This is proof that the splitter/cable is duff

If you don't believe me, swap the two cables back from ZG to Hub and hub to ZG and channels will be dark again.
It's a fact all is ok lol
It's sorted. All by me switching a switch on that on back of zgemma box so all connections and set up ok as inalwasy said was to everybody and all arsing round been doing lol .

I also btw put cables back as were and all ok still so was switch on back zgemma ant power switch lol

I've reported the post so hopefully the mods will move it rather than delete it as it should really be in the H2.H section.

If you're 100% sure you have the right net id for your area, check cables / splitters as advised above - you should be using high quality cable... if you're not using genuine VM cable, Webro or similar is a must for cable. If you're using any splitters and it's the one(s) supplied by VM, they should be fine but if not, you should really be using Technetix branded 5-1000mhz ones.

If you have VM internet, check the signal levels on it... log into the router and post downstream and upstream screenshots on here.
getting new splitter when can off virgin, as got 2 way one off them but need 3 way, for feed to TiVo in room, I can use 2 way one tomoz see what signal like, I'm getting missing channels on now from switching ant power switch on on back off zgemma and signal 73%

Virgin won't supply a 3 way splitter, they'll say, 'use the 2 way splitter to router and tivo, what do you need a 3 way splitter for?' and you're gonna say....

I've reported the post so hopefully the mods will move it rather than delete it as it should really be in the H2.H section.

If you're 100% sure you have the right net id for your area, check cables / splitters as advised above - you should be using high quality cable... if you're not using genuine VM cable, Webro or similar is a must for cable. If you're using any splitters and it's the one(s) supplied by VM, they should be fine but if not, you should really be using Technetix branded 5-1000mhz ones.

If you have VM internet, check the signal levels on it... log into the router and post downstream and upstream screenshots on here.
On hub 3.0 and can't find where do downstream and upstream. In connected devices it showing zgemma h2h and speed 1000mbps

Can't see nothing

Make sure your box isn't plugged in when you ring them.

Did you get signal levels from hub? this would tell you if you have a signal issue.

just rung vm said changed frequeny or summit, wasn't getting right signal into house so got 2 monitor 4 next 7 days but should all been well be ok. All messing bout and changing splitter here and there, only gone and snapped little copper bit off lol inside coax to feed my TiVo in bedroom, so there coming out tomorrow lol

Back